07:42:00 496 ERROR PASS # 87

Sem
semko

Postby semko » Sun, 27 May 2007, 10:47

Nobody?
semko

Postby UsingForth » Mon, 03 Sep 2007, 22:50

Hello,
I am not working under either Win2000 nor XP, but nevertheless, I saw this from the nnCron Help document under “Authorization” (e.a. Search for “LogonInteractive” in nnCron Help).

In Win2000/XP, using option LogonBatch for some reason results in an error message Can't logon User. Error # 87. Use LogonInteractive instead.

May be this could help you.
Maybe you already knew about that (as your msg is dated May ’07)

There is also an Error List spf.err you could find so:

How can I find out the meaning of error numbers that I see on Forth console, log file and in nncron.out?
If you want the errors to be displayed on console in user-friendly (verbose) format rather then as numerical codes (5, 2003, FILE ERROR # 3 etc.), download and extract to nnCron home directory the following file: http://www.nncron.ru/download/spf_err.rar (~24k). Here you can also find descriptions of errors recorded in log file and nncron.out (you can look them up by error number).

But I am sure you were aware about it.

Christian
UsingForth

Postby semko » Tue, 04 Sep 2007, 09:58

Hi Christian,

thank you for your help but I think authorization isn't the problem. I don't use LogonBatch anywhere in my scripts. All of my nncron tasks are working perfectly most of the time but sometimes I suddenly find those ERROR #87 lines (parameter invalid) repeated every minute in the nncron log. When I look at the time of the first error line I find that no task is started at that time so I suspect it is somehow related to one of my Watch* tasks (monitoring events). But so far I was unable to find out which one.

The problem didn't occur for some time now. I made some changes to several tasks but all of them were not related to the problem. Perhaps I've hit the right thing by chance.

Sem
semko

Return to nnCron forum (English)