Internal error. Error # -1002

nnCron and nnCron LITE discussion

Internal error. Error # -1002

Postby swiss » Thu, 14 Dec 2006, 12:50

Hi,

I guess I might have a quite complex task, checking pop emails, download headers, then process subject and possibly download full message, possibly delete it etc.. usually processing 50-100 mails each time.

As there are 10th of clients accessing the same pop database, it might be as there are some conflicts in downloading a message as it does not longer appear to be there, as already delete from another client. This seems to work quite well, as the task usually works on all 10th of clients without any issue. As mentioned, usually it might work for up to 4 hours, checking every 5 minutes the mailbox.

But then somehow it will crash, coming up with Internal error. Error # -1002... I translate this from russian forum to english as

-1002 is a mistake of reading from a socket. To catch and process it is necessary in the regular image by means of CATCH...!?

Now, what exactly does this mean? how in such a case could i restart the task without reboot/restart of the nncron service? How could i ignore such failures and just start the loop again?

Thanks for any tips given.!

Matt
swiss

Postby Valery_Kondakoff » Thu, 14 Dec 2006, 12:58

Here is a CATCH technique explanation: http://nncron.ru/help/EN/add_info/tips_ ... .htm#CATCH
CU
VK
Valery_Kondakoff
Site Admin

Return to nnCron forum (English)